Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tea for Two and Two for Tea

Yesterday at work the Australia Post bloke dunked onto my desk his big package.
Ever so carefully I tore into it like a pack of hyenas into a baby deer and lo & behold if it wasn't my prize pack for winning the 12wbt Blogger of Century (ok so I was one of  8 people who won & it was just Blogger of the Month but hay.... tomayto tomarto).
I just couldn't WAIT to get to home & start sampling some of the herbal organic teas from TEA TONIC . Such delicious sounding names like GLEW Tea (Ginger, Lemongrass, Echinacea, White Tea) & Dark Chocolate & Black Tea!!
After a delicious healthy dinner of Prawn & Vege stir-fry with rice noodles TBF & I kicked back with a noice cup of Coconut Tea with coconut, pineapple, aloe vera mixed & yerba mate. I've no idea what the hell yerba mate is (some sort of crazy hippy herby thing) but the tea was divine. Of course we simply had to sip from a delicate vintage tea cup & not my usual Kmart mugs.


Next up I tried the skincare pack from Dermaviduals . I felt all fancy because normally I just scrap the muliple layers of drag-queenish makeup off my face with Nutragena and just follow with slapping on some Rosehip Oil.
I felt rather indulgent & special.Oh La La. Skin care from Germany.


But the pièce de résistance was the handwritten (?) note from the Queen/Goddess of Health, Fitness & Awesomeness herself MICHELLE BRIDGES!!!
"CONGRATULATIONS. Train Hard. (SMILEY FACE!!). Eat Clean (LOVE HEART!!) and be the best Version of Yourself"
"Love and Hugs Michelle Bridges"

ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS: In other news I still feel like a big lump & can't wait to get back into some sort of regular fitness programme.
PPS:  In more news I completely forgot to weigh-in this morning and so have spared myself the agony for one day. GULP. I am NOT looking forward to this week's weigh-in.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
PPPS:  THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYBODY WHO NOMINATED MY BLOG FOR THIS PRIZE & THANK YOU TO MISH FOR HAVING THIS SUPER RAD PROGRAMME AND FOR BEING A MEGA-GROUSE INSPIRATIONAL CHICK!!!
I'll have a noice cup-o-herbal tonight in your honour.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment