Monday, August 19, 2013

I'll be back




Howdy my wonderful blog readers!

I have decided to have a bit of a hiatus from blogging for a while.

I have a lot of crazy personal stuff happening at the moment and I just need to focus on myself & my family for awhile.

I'm going to do a bit of a Homer Simpson & head out into the desert to find my spirit guide. I would like to think mine would take the form of a Slow Loris or a capybara wearing a bandana.



Don't worry though it won't be long I'm sure and I will be back in your inbox rambling on with all matter of inane shit.

Thanks for being so cool.


I'll see yawl soon.

xoxoxoxox



9 comments:

  1. Take care sugar. Much love to you and TBF and if you see Jim Morrison in the desert tell him hey from me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and take care. I have enjoyed your blog very much and identity with many, many of your posts.

    Cyberspace will be a tad dull for a while I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahhahhah SpudsMum I won't be gone for very long :)

      Delete
  3. I'll miss your writing but understand. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Lisa It's only a very brief break. Take the time & go & have a nice bath & facial xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Best of luck to you and good for you! Take care girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll be back very soon though :)

      Delete
  5. Love your blog, come back and tell us what your spirit guide looks like :)

    ReplyDelete