Monday, February 4, 2013

GRAMMAR: The Difference between Knowing Your Shit & Knowing You're Shit

Well Round 4 finishes this week. I have two words that very nicely sum up my efforts this round.
 
EPIC   FAIL
 
or three other words
 
TOTALLY SHIT HOUSE

Basically I did sweet flick-all when it came to exermasizing. Why?
Well to put it bluntly I'm a lazy bum-ache who really needs one big lawd-almighty kick up the blurter. I suppose I didn't GAIN any weight so that's something right? sigh.

 
OK VICKSTER SO WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?
 
Some smart-arse once said "If you fail to plan you plan to fail"
Oh I plan. I love the plan. I love writing on my calendar what I am GOING to do. I love writing lists and making plans. Yep I'm totally going to do this & this & this and THEN I am going to do THIS!
So what happens?  I get to the day & I go like THIS.
"I can't be arsed. I'll do it tomorrow. Fuck it".
Now I KNOW I KNOW that Mishy-baby's motto is JFDI. For Gawd's Sake I have it plastered on a hat & singlets & on a sign on my desk but sometimes (read: most of the time) my brain crosses its arms, pouts and whines
" I donwanna do it. You can't make me. Shut up Bum Face"
 
So I have come up with a NEW plan. I haven't signed up for the next round of 12wbt (Round One).
 I have printed out all the recipes & the whole beginners exercise programme for last round and I'm going it .... *cue ominous music* Dumdumdummmmm  ALONE.
Ok not technically ALONE as I have a number of 12wbt junkies & a whole bunch of WW freaks who are on Fakebook to give me a very very stern commenting to if I fall off the wagon.
I will be starting the next round on Feb 11 like everybody else though & following the programme.
 
 
This is my week planned out.
 
MONDAY:  CARDIO (walk/run along waterfront)
TUESDAY: Sewing Class so no time for exercising. No I will not get up earlier.
WEDNESDAY:  Lindy Hop Swing Classes.
THURSDAY:  TIGHT AND TONED DVD or PROGRAMME
FRIDAY:  NICE WALK ALONG WATER FOR AN HOUR WITH DOGGIES
SATURDAY:  Parkrun or SSS
SUNDAY:  TIGHT & TONED
 
I think that my food is ok. I tend to get ravanisly hungry around 4.30pm so I need to find a good filler.
So there you have it... Rounds 3, 4 & 5 were up the shit. No fault of the programme though.
I know that I have to JUST FLIPPING DO IT !
HELP!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So I just lost a whole letter to you! And yes. It was a letter. LOL

    Short story. I failed big time this round. First round I did really well and was really happy with myself. This time felt like a wasted round for me. For a lot of reasons.

    Good luck with going it alone. I think with the mindset you have these days, you'll rock it!

    I'm going to attempt to get my butt into gear and continue with the program I was doing as well. Hopefully I'll see some more results even if a little slower than if I was following the program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A WHOLE LETTER! Now I'm intrigued and want to read it! LOL
    Yep Round One I was all over it. You know what it is Tanya.
    It's LIFE. LIFE gets in the bloody way. I don't know HOW you do it with 3 littlins & one biggun!
    I'm more focused on being HEALTHY now.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete