Thursday, May 31, 2012

DO YOU MEASURE UP?

Yesterday I downloaded the new exercise & menu plans for Week One. So exciting.
I'm looking forward to becoming FITTER LEANER STRONGER & HEALTHIER over the next 3 months. We also had to do our initial weigh in & measurements.
Mine are below

WEIGHT - 85.3kg - TOTAL LOST 4.9kg

CHEST: 109cm - TOTAL LOST 5cm
WAIST: 96cm - TOTAL LOST 9cm
HIPS: 111cm - TOTAL LOST 10cm
RIGHT BICEP - 33cm - GAINED 1cm
LEFT BICEP: 32cm - SAME
RIGHT THIGH: 61.5cm - GAINED 1.5cm
LEFT THIGH: 59.5 - LOST .5cm


I'm not sure what's going on with the wonky leg & arms measurements. I do have the body of a side-show freak. I proved this by having TBF take my BEFORE photos this morning of me in my sessy undies & bra. I thought he had adjusted the flash but it turns out that my body actually IS that fluro white with lumpy bits.

Speaking of lumpy bits.... after getting all the nutrients bleached out of my hair last night I decided that I needed to have a proper bra fitting. I had gone & tried on a stack of fab-u-lous vintage frocks on Wednesday night & it was noted that my bazoongas, even with a bra on, look like two sacks of wet sand. I strode into Bras N Thangs and the young lassies helped me find a bra that lifts & cups The Girls the way they should be. I was horrified though to discover that I am an 18 DOUBLE D. Bloody hell I could be an extra on The Benny Hill Show!
My over-the-should-boulder-holder could be used as a tent on our next camping trip!
Hopefully over the next Round my norks will deflate a bit. TBF, however,  is not happy about this potential outcome. Not at all.


Have a great weekend everybody !!!!!!!!!!
BRING ON ROUND TWO
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how hilarious you are. Reading your blog is a delight!

    ReplyDelete