Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight. - Devil Wears Prada

LOST 1.8KG THIS WEEK!! THAT IS A TOTAL OF 1.3KG IN TWO WEEKS !!!
BOOYARRRRR !!! IN YOUR FACE FAT CELLS IN YOUR FACE !
 
So what did I do differently?
I tracked all my food. I fit in SOME exercise.. not alot but some. I drank heaps of water.
I also started taking Digestive Enzymes. Please note people that even though the label says "just add to water and drink" I would advice against this. You see the main ingredient is psyllium husk which expands like tyre foam filler as soon as it hits water. You've got to skull that stuff like a bogan skulling a can Woodstock. And it tastes bloody awful. I now add it to my breakfast smoothie.
What the heck is Digestive Enzymes? In laymens terms... it rips all the bad stuff from the lining of ya guts, sorts out your pancreatic juices and gets ya bowels flowing noicely.
Your welcome.
================================================
Last night's meeting was a cracker, as usual. The Amazing Toni got a few of us up to demonstrate Low, Moderate & High Intensity workouts and we spoke about getting more active.
I was excited because the latest issue of Weight Watchers mag came out and well, roll me in hundreds & thousands & call me pretty if our meeting's resident team leader  Kristen is in it!!
OMG we have a celebrity at our meeting!! Kristen is so cool and funny as a fit. She's the QLD Finalist for the Healthy Choice Awards for 2012. She's lost a shitload of weight is so inspirational.
Naturally I rushed over to her like a One Direction fan overdosed on Monster energy drink and made her get her photo taken with me. SQUEALS!!!!

SHE'S SO LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME !!!
One of my totally vain dreams is to be either on the cover OR at least in an issue of WW magazine.
How cool would that be?  Yes I know that it is totally stuck up & egocentric of me but I don't give a shit. I would love to be totally made over for a photo shoot & be able to be an inspiration to others.
I would say 'if a crazy as bat-shit daggy lard-arse like me can lose 30kg then anyone can'.
In the mean-time I will have to be content with downloading magazine cover apps & daydreaming my day away.
 
 
 
"No No Stephonzo I shan't be attending the Vogue's 50 Most Glamourous Inspirational Hhilarious Women of 2013 cocktail party as I will be at the Harper's Bizarre awards for the most Fabulously Awesome Weight-loss Glamourzon of 2013. Sorry but you will just have to tell Miranda Kerr that I will have to catchup with her next week for sushi & mineral water".
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!
XOXOXXOXOXO
 

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your posts for a while now but this is my first comment. You are so honest and super funny! Love reading and following your adventures. Well done on the WW success and the sewing. Thanks also for your honest writing about bipolar. It's helps in understanding a bit more those close to me who are affected also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps Esta for leaving a comment. I'm glad you like my little ole blog. I try to 'keep it real'. If you ever need any advice with regards to Bipolar don't hesitate to ask.
    You can email me at hifallutin72@yahoo.com
    xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete