Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty. - Derek Zoolander

 
Oooooo totes excites. I got my final piccies from the super rad to the power of infinity Bexterity Pin Up Photography .

I think that Mz Bek did an awesome job of transforming my big Burt Newton head and lumpy body with The Tiny Legs into an astonishingly glamourous pin up cheese cake dame.

It's amazing what good lighting, false lashes & awesome photography can do!

SHIELD YOUR EYES LEST MY BEAUTY BLIND YE!



EWWW .... BEFORE SHOT... ICKY.


THIS IS MY FAVOURITE.
NO I WILL NOT PUT SOME LEWD COMMENT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE HORN


MY GROSBY ORTHOTIC SHOES JUST DIDN'T CUT IT.


CHECK OUT 'THE TINY LEGS'
 
THE NECKLACE AND EARRINGS IN THE BLUE DRESSING GOWN SHOTS BELONGED TO MICK'S GRANDMOTHER, THE EARRINGS IN THE ARMY SHOTS BELONGED TO MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER & THE PHOTOS ON THE GROUND ARE OF MY GRANDPARENTS.
 
I think I am now hooked on getting make over photos done. I've found my calling.
Professional hand model. LOL.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment