Friday, March 16, 2012

12WBT Free Week - Eeek!

Well I've had a week where the whole 12wbt has gone out the window.
Mind you I have still eaten very very gooderer (as dumb KFC says). I only had ONE bad food experience when I slipped over and  a ham pizza from Baker's Delight accidently fell into my mouth. Seriously people you gotta watch those little bastards. There I was skipping along gayly at the shops picking up my 100th pack of cellaphane for the raffle boxes when my tummy started yelling all sorts of obsenities at me.
FEED ME YA BIG LUG
I'M BLOODY HUNGRY
NO SCRATCH THAT I'M BLOODING STAAAARRRRVING
OOops WATCH OUT FOR THAT BAKER'S DELIGHT PIZZA
Oh well. *hehehehe*
Sure the delicious pizza with 7 hour old cold coagulating cheese shut my evil stomach up but I did think to myself "Hmmm what would Jesus... I mean Mish.. do?"
Then I thought "Stuff that.. what would Vick do?"
Forget it ever happened. That's what I'd do. Arrr blissful denial. Mmmmmmm
Anyway tonight is my fundraiser for beyondblue. There is 226 people coming and it is going to be a corker of a night. However, the last minutes preparations & teething problems have had me no having any time to gym it. I know I know some of you might scream
EXCUSES EXCUSES VICKI TSK TSK TSK You should have gotten up at 2.30 in the morning & gone for a run!
But you can stick that in your Funkenwagnels. I really have been hectic.
I will most definately be back on track as of Monday for sure.
I even found myself thinking "Geez I really miss the gym!"
Oh my god. What have I become!
But it is true. 4 days & no exercise except for running around in circles, chasing my own tail, climbing the walls & getting the beejeebus bleached out of my hair has left me feeling a bit....... well meh.
It ok though because sometimes SHIT.... I mean... LIFE HAPPENS.
I know I haven't fallen off the rails..
I'm ready to swan around tonight like I'm Grace Kelly at the 1956 Oscars.
"Oh thank you for coming" "Oh your dress is divine" " Make sure you buy $200 worth of raffle tickets you cheeky bugger"
Oh the life of a philanthropist!
*tounge placed firmly in cheek*
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxo
PS Watch those slippery floors around Baker's Delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment