Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jon & Mimi Wedding Reception Cocktail Party

Saturday night Mick & I had the privilege and honour of being invited to Jon & Mimi's New Orleans theme wedding reception cocktail party. I won't go into my horrendous attempt of sewing myself an emerald green cocktail frock to wear and I certainly won't post any pics of me in it. Needless to say I look like a bad home economics sewing disaster from 1984! BAD.
It was such a lovely night surrounded by some of the most GORGEOUS & stylish people ever.
Mimi (of course) looked so beautiful in her vintage frock & Jon also scrubbed up alright! :)
After a meal of yummy yummy New Orleans jambalaya we hung out a bit in 'switchblade alley" (or the hallway) & caught up with everybody.




Then it was time to cut the cake. With the lights down low & the lamp behind them the happy couple looked like something out of a Carey Grant and Audrey Hepburn film. Seriously, Jon & Mimi are just two of the most lovelist people ever and both have a wicked sense of humour that I love.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO MR & MRS FLYNN!!!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment