Monday, November 12, 2012

Always look on the Bright Side of Life

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle.
 
 
 
OK my widdle sticky-chickens, I've had my one day of doldrums and had my whingey bitch and I'm now over it. Sorry to be such a drainer yesterday.
Yesterday arvo as soon as that second hand ticked over to 4 o'clock I ran like Usain Bolt to the forbey to escape The HOuse of the Screaming Radish (our workplace nickname). I had finally reached the safety of my fortress of solitude in the silence of the Nissan. EXHALE.
The Big Fella was waiting at home with the poochies ready to hit the boardwater for a noice big mega walk. Walking with TBF forces me to power walk as he is a giant man & I have The Tiny Legs so I am racing to keep up with his freakish long tree trunk legs.
Within half an hour I could feel the depression being sucked out of my skull like dust bunnies up a Dyson.  I was also excited because I had downloaded a new app called i.run
It tracks your distance and time etc.
This is what we did yesterday.
 
I was actually walking 6 km/hr for most of the way. the 4 km / hr was just at the end.
 
We all felt great at the end of the walk.
(my shit feet were bloody sore though. Stupid non-existant arches)
It was so nice to have all the furries with me.
We got home & I cooked up the 12wbt Lentil Loaf which is one of my FAVOURITES.
I'm back on track today in a big way.
We are going walking again this arvo.
BRING ON ROUND 4 BABY!!!!
=======================================
 
PS: Just a reminder that you can actually FOLLOW my blog. On the right side of the screen you can click follow by email or be a subscriber. That way whenever I do an update I will let you know STRAIGHT AWAY! You can instantly stay up to date with all my blatherings!
BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment