Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm a JEANius!

OMG Tomorrow is the final weigh-in for Round One. *chews fingernails*
I'm feeling pretty confident that I have lost this week.
Final weigh in also means I have to take the AFTER photos. One set of me in my Reg Grundys that I send off to Mish and the more PC version that i will post on here.
In other very exciting news...
I've dragged out of hibernation my winter woolies. I LOVE winter! I love knitted cardies, trousers, berets & most of all my Pendleton 49er Jackets SWOON.
I cannot WAIT to wear my black & grey Heyday 1940s highwaisted trousers! I just have to get them hemmed due to the fact that I have The Tiny Legs.
Anyways..... I pulled out my jeans. I have two 'good' pairs of jeans. I pair I bought from Wintersun many many moons ago & they are Prison Blues Jeans from Atomic Life. Last time I wore them last winter they were a bit baggy in the leg but otherwise fit fine.
Well roll me in garlic & call me smelly!!! They literally fell off me!!!!
I handed them to TBF who tried them on. They fit the huge monkey man perfectly!


"Geez Louise Crikey!" I thought "Oh well I still have my Levi 527s I bought 6 months ago.
WRONG!
They are now MASSIVE on me! Again TBF tried them on. Perfect fit.
Either both of us have lost weight OR I used to be the size of a Silverback Gorilla.
I don't want to buy new jeans until I have reached my goal body where I look very similar to The Black Widow in Avengers.

I still want some jeans for winter though, so I might just have to get the dodgy brothers ones from Tarjay for $20 until I shout myself some you-beat denim when I am smokin hot like Scarlett.
Awesome Sauce (I'm not sure what that means but it seems to be the IN thing to say)



5 comments:

  1. Look at you, skinny minnie! Well done! It's a great feeling, that. When i lost weight last year i bought cheap target and op shop jeans along the way, it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wootwoo, look at you all skinny and stuff. Target did me fine through my year or so of losing weight, but not now, now I buy good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!! I can't wait to shop and actually buy what I want to buy rather than buy what fits me! Can't wait to see the before & after pics - good luck for weigh in tomorrow (even though luck has nothing to do with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Such wonderful results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The incredible shrinking woman. xx

    ReplyDelete