Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bexterity Bangles

On Monday I got my latest purchase. My favourite courier driver handed over the parcel & I tore it open with glee. Inside were my cute-as plastic bangles from the ever glamourous Bexterity.
Mz Bex is a pin-up glamour girl machine! In addition to doing the most beautiful pin-up girl photography, she also sells clothing & accessories, lingerie, shoes & hair flowers. PHEW!  How that woman remains so impeccable looking when she seems to be running around like a mad chook doing 50 billions things in a day is beyond me. I wish I knew her secret!
Anyway, I lurve my bubble gum coloured bangles & I would say that in addition to brooches you can NEVER have too many plastic/bakelite/lucite bangles.
I aim to have bangles in every colour, hue & tone available. 
That's not too much to ask is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment